Thursday, October 18, 2012

Computers ~ Computers ~ Computers!!!!!

Can't live with them and can't live without them. Well, at least I can say my computer was not peed on like this one...hahahaha!!!! Thought I would be off-line for a couple of days but that did not happen. Thank God.

Took the computer to Office Depot and "Joe" figured out that I needed more memory. What with all the things I listed that were wrong with this machine. So, he had me go to www.newegg.com to order 2 Add-On - Memory Upgrades which will come to my house. (my computer is 8 years old, so Office Depot does not carry the memory sticks for my machine anymore). Once the memory sticks show up, I will have to unplug everything and take it back to Office Depot. Then they will clean my PC and remove a few programs that I tried removing that would not budge.....Joe said he would rip them out with a program he has.....that would be fine with me as a couple of these programs are causing problems.

Joe works Monday, Tuesday and Friday's so these two memory gadgets must show up tomorrow or Monday the latest. Tuesday will mean no computer till Friday, then I really will be off-line for a couple of days, like maybe 3 days! Yikes, will I survive????? Thinking I will bring the computer up from down stairs and plug that in and see if it works.......maybe this transition will not be as hard as I am thinking.

So, what did you think of the great debate on Thursday??? I am getting a great feeling about these elections. I love the way Obama is crying foul and calling Romney a liar. Romney on the other hand is standing firm and pointing out all the things Obama has NOT done in his 4 years as President. "Do we really want another 4 years like these last 4 years?" No, I sure don't. The liberals sure have been grasping at straws lately, will be interesting to watch. We are in BIG trouble if Obama gets back in the White House.......Mrs Obama says "If my husband wins, we are going to party hard that night." So my question is, "Isn't that what you have been doing these past 4 years??????"

Well, guess I shall call this a day. Need to go ride my bike tonight, work on shaving some more miles off the 170 mile challenge. I have 85 miles to go by November 2nd. We'll see how far I get.

So you all have a great evening and keep looking up for your redemption draws nigh. Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails