Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sunny and 50 Degrees....One More Sale!!!

So, I have decided to have another Garage Sale tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be nice, 50 degrees and sunny, good day for a sale and I have a LOOOOONNNGGGG way to go to get a new computer. So another garage sale is needed. The stuff left is dwindling, not sure I will lower the prices, as most of the stuff is already marked down at 25 cents and 50 cents to a $1.
I need to put an ad on Craigslist tonight. I was surprised last week that a few people showed up and they said they came because they saw my ad on Craigslist.com. So I think that is the way to go. The signs work too, but a lot of people come and go, cause they found they were here already. Sooooo, if this is my last sale, I surely will miss doing this....BUT....if the weather is good next week, I just may do it again, stay tuned for next week.

The Vice-Presidential Debate is on right now, Biden sure is laughing a lot....is that a nervous laugh (?) or is he laughing because he thinks Ryan is lying a lot.........Not really sure, gosh they sure are arguing a lot. Body language says a lot, will most definitely have to listen to Rush, Sean and Mark tomorrow and see what they have to say.

Will be glad when this Presidential race is over and the results are made known November 7th!!! Sort of tired of all this lying by all these politicians.....wish they could get their act together and stop playing like kindergartners and 1st graders!!!
"Build a bridge and get over it"!!!

I am making a "hash browns pizza" with sausage and cheese, onions and peppers. Made it a couple of weeks ago and JP really liked it......guess it is a keeper. Will have to take a picture and download to the computer and place it on my blog next time around. Well, it is time to close for now, so you all take care and keep looking up for your redemption draws nigh. Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails