Friday, March 27, 2020

How's Corona Treating YOU????

Hi there everyone. Hope you are doing well during this terrible and confusing time. We are well. Staying in the house pretty much and only going out for gas, taxes, post office and store. Otherwise staying home and doing a lot of paper work and calling different places I owe $$$ to. 

The Mortgage company said they would defer our payments for 3 months. That will help. I have to call the city on Monday, won't have the money to pay the house taxes - $450 due on the 31st. Hopefully there will be an extension of some sort like the Government gave for the Federal taxes. The accountant has allowed me to make payments on the $200 I owe him.

When the Government gives us $1200 a piece in a couple of weeks....maybe then I will be able to pay my taxes for the house and taxes to the Federal Government and the accountant and then have $$$ to pay the other bills. God is SOOOOOOO goooood!!!

This Coronavirus sure is messing things up for a lot of people.
This video did not work. Sorry

In the mean time, I am making some new things to eat. A lot of roasted vegies in the oven. Today's menu is roasted bok choy and sliced apples, cheesy rice bake and a chicken thigh. The other day I made "Dirty soup" made with lentils and ham. I will have to take pictures and give you the recipes in another blog.

The video was
done last September 2019, when life was much calmer. I always look forward to seeing those cute little white flowers start blooming in September. JP and I usually tear the plant down in the late fall, to get it on the curb for pick-up. The "star clematis" (that's what I call it) is always so full and lovely and such a beauty in the whole neighborhood.

It starts growing in the early spring, I shall have to check it out in the next few days. I know the crocus's are blooming and the tulips are coming up.....hope it does not snow on April 1st (fools day...lol)

Well time to close here, have to go make some cards. I have not been downstairs for a couple of weeks. My Hospice group cancelled the meeting for 6-7 weeks. The other group, cancelled till May 31st....and that is okay also. But I really need to get down there...my hobby should not sit idle for so long.

Talk to you all later and keep looking up, better days are coming soon. Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails