Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Just Some Pictures.............

Hi everyone.......thought I would add some pictures to this blog today. My last entry was March 31st.....guess I have not done anything to merit a blog lately, so I will just add these pictures.
The above picture was taken at Sandi's house looking out her front window to the right towards the City bridge. Pretty soon the river will be busy with boats passing by and then it will feel like SPRING has sprung!!! Sandi's craft room faces the river and is always sunny (when the sun is shinning of coarse). I am afraid if I had a craft room facing the river, I would be looking out the window at the river all day and not get anything done, craft wise. Hahahaha.........

This is a picture of a blooming Christmas Cactus????? I thought they bloomed at Christmas time???? This is April now and.....LOOOKIE....they are blooming. Guess they are a bit confused too. JP got these plants from a lady a couple of years a go. They usually were predictable but now they seem to bloom when they want to and not when they are supposed to bloom.

Here we have Kylie. I was playing around with picmonkey.com and this is what I came up with. Should really go back there and do some more playing and make a new banner for my Etsy store, maybe a change in the "window" would help change things up.

Nothing much happening here.....JP and I have date plans to go to an "antique show" on the 13th and possibly the following week I will be going to the "Milwaukee Expo" for the stamping and scrap booking show, if all goes well. There is a lot of things going on this month.....Paper Sale, Lucky Dogz Sale, Cooking Show........but can't go to everything, and everything does cost lots of "Moola Money"!!!! So I will forgo the last 3 and do the first 2, golly and this is just the first 3 Saturdays of April!!!
SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!!! YAY!!!!!

Time to close here.....told ya' not much going on, and that is fine, don't want too much excitement!!! So you all have a great day and keep looking up for your redemption draws nigh.
Cheers ~ Louise


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love picmonkey, but I never think about it because I blog before work and time just flies by!

Hopefully we'll both get some warm weather soon!

Attic Clutter said...

oh cool background and love that home of hers --water and a deck what more do you need huh?
will take some of the deck pics too and post hugs..P

Attic Clutter said...

hope you get warm weather soon (:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails