Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Few New Birthday Cards and Shopping

Just added this card to my Etsy store the other day. The black and white tape is called "Washi Tape" which is fast becoming my favorite thing to play with. The card is priced at $3.00 + postage. As will all the cards be in this post tonight.
Again I was playing with my "Washi Tape."  Made one like this in Pink.
Here is my "bumble bee" card. I bought a honey comb embossing folder at the Milwaukee Expo. The bees are colored with copic markers, but the bee stamp was borrowed. I did stamp enough bees to make more though.
Another "Washi Tape" Birthday card. I finally picked up a balloon punch so I am now able to  coordinate my balloons with the tape I use........such fun!!
Today I went to Archievers, using my coupon to copy a free page from JP's racing scrapbook. A friend wants a page from the scrapbook.......soooo instead of sending the page, I was able to get a duplication of the page for FREE!!! My favorite kind of shopping. I also bought some more Washi Tape..........Yay for Washi!!
Silver, blue and red plus red and green chevron. I have an idea for July 4th cards, using the red and blue. When I figure it out, I certainly will post it here.
Here is that amazing copy of the page from JP's racing scrapbook. I was very impressed. I hope Mark likes it, he wanted the news clipping of "Gatti does it all." It is from August 1972, so I was not too thrilled to let it go, even though he was willing to pay $100 for it. Hopefully we can get it sent, without it getting crushed or bent!
Well, time to close here, it is getting late and I need to get dinner ready for JP, he'll be home in a couple of hours. So you all take care and keep looking up for your redemption draws nigh.........someday I will do a post on that phrase I so often use.  Cheers ~ Louise

1 comment:

Attic Clutter said...

really cute cards Louise(:) love the first and the bee one the very best..
thanks on my livingroom (:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails