Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Day..........

We won't be doing too much on this day, probably stay around the house in the morning. Do a little shopping in the afternoon, need dirt and dog food, maybe some hamburger and buns for cooking on the grill...........what a conbination, to say the least.

We have a funeral to go to in the late afternoon, but we are still not sure if we will be going to it yet. Our pastor from 15 years ago died, He had many things wrong, guess they were expecting him to die for the last 5 months..............well, he certainly is in a better place. He finally got raptured and has met Jesus face to face.

Been getting lots of things done around the outside of the house, we just figured we have about 25 different flowers planted around the house, some have come up by themselves and some have been planted with seeds and bulbs. JP planted 90 gladiolis bulbs (pink and white....mmmm can hardly wait to have them displayed in and around the house). We have some square foot gardening going, what fun that will be, planted some cucumbers in the one box...........the other one will have radishes, beans,.....................not sure what else. JP painted one of the old grills red and we put some dirt in it and planted onions and spinich in that one. We have another grill to paint, maybe that one will be green.........or blue, not sure yet.

I made another set of cards, 12 little 3 x 3 1/2 thank you cards for whatever you would like to use them for, here is a picture, I had fun making them, each one is different in some way. Each card is blank on the inside so you can write whatever you would like. The cards will come well packed and I probably will put an extra card in along with these little cards as a special gift for buying my cards

These cards do not come with an envelope, but can be tied to the gift with the ribbon. I believe I am selling these cards at $.58 cents a piece that would be $7.00 plus postage, might run you about $8.50. I have thought about doing "Free" postage, but I am not in a good financial position to do that as of yet. Maybe if I had $200 under my belt I could do it. But for now it's not a good idea. Best way to buy the cards would be to go to my Etsy store at: http://www.cards4ubylouise.etsy.com/ you can use your credit card, Paypal will take care of the transaction for you, just be sure to follow through to the end of the transaction. The reason I say that is that I have read where many people do not follow through and the sales somehow gets lost, it shows up sold at the etsy shop but for some reason the sales did not go through......I have read many horror stories about this all.

Well I have rambled on long enough, hope you are enjoying my blogs and are not too bored. My husband started a blog, actually I started it for him, he has yet to enter anything into it. You can find him at: http://goodnewsministriesinc.blogspot.com/ and you can go to my other blog at: http://cards4ubylouise2.blogspot.com/

You have a great day and put your best foot forward, no reason to look back, nothing you can do about it anyway, it's already done.

Louise

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

You have a really nice blog and those cards are beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails