Saturday, April 3, 2021

The Cross of Jesus Christ and Him Crucified

Hi there everyone. Happy Resurrection and Happy Easter Blessings to all. Just a short blog today with lots of pictures of Crosses. Let me just tell you right now, none of these cards are ones that I made. They are samples of cards I would have liked to have made, but never did. But they all mean the same thing.
Jesus, died on a cross to save us from our sins. You say, "but he never knew me back then". Oh, but he did, he is God and knows all  things and knows his creations calling all his creations by name.
We call Jesus by many names, as you can see on these cards. He is Grace, Our Savior, He is Love and Hope, Our Redeemer, Healer, Mighty King, Prince of Peace, Provider, Messiah, Judge, Holy Spirit, The Word, Immanuel, Friends, The First and the Last, and the list goes on and on, never ending, as he is. 
For God so loved the World, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Now this card is a sample of some cards I did make....gave most of them away and probably gave some to Hospice. 

I got blessed today....a friend called and was getting rid of some of her stamping stuff and wanted to know it I was interested in some of it. I said yes...When I got to her house, she had a large table, a small table and a side cabinet full of stuff. Paper, card stock, stamps, embossing powder, tape, staples, tiles, paper cutter, 5 folders, some empty and some full of images, material (which I will give to my SIL, she makes beautiful quilts.) Oh my gosh....there was so much more, hard to remember it all. But maybe this is an incentive to get me back to making cards again. Got a little dry and uninspired....maybe inspiration will come back.

I made my ham loaves tonight....ready for Easter dinner. Along with mashed potatoes/gravy, asparagus, buns made in the Air Fryer and cheese cake with strawberries and whip cream. Sound good....yeah the ham loaves were delicious!!!

Well time to close here, I want to get this blog posted before Easter. You all take care and keep looking up, better days are coming. 
Cheers ~ Louise
 

3 comments:

FairyLaceAndMore said...

Happy Easter! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ Happy Easter!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Thanks for stopping by....Happy Easter to you also and many blessings!!

Brenda in IN said...

Beautiful cards you've shared today. I hope things improve for JP and you both have a nice Easter. The ham loaves sound so good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails