Friday, April 30, 2021

End of the Month Funnies and Words of Wisdom

Hi there everyone, this will be a short one. Still dealing with JP's illness and learning to be a caregiver. Things are kind of looking up but his health fails daily. 

Looking on the brighter side of life here are a few funny cartoons I found hidden away in my PC with some words of wisdom to ponder.

I still use my land-line. I have a tract phone, but hardly ever use it. Have not bought any minutes in over 6 months, only thing running out are the days.....lol! Guess I am a dinosaur for sure!!!
Yeppers so true....
Now, words of wisdom and encouragement. Always try to remember this during these hard times in life.
And always look for the good in everyday....life is very short. As someone told me a long time ago....."Life is tuff and then we die"

I know this is a short one.....but I have very little words for this month, but did not want to skip a month of no blogging. You all have a great day and keep looking up. Better days are coming. 

Cheers ~ Louise

1 comment:

Brenda in IN said...

I'm so sorry to hear about JP and hope he will improve. I enjoyed the funnies. Thanks for sharing them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails