Saturday, June 16, 2018

Secret Stamper Images Pt. 1

Hi there everyone. How has your week been? I am a little bit slow at getting these cards posted on my blog. These cards were from the Secret Stamper Image Reveal Party from April 22nd....oh well, guess spring has been a bit busy or, not so busy. No excuses. 

Have really been enjoying May and June. Not so much April though, when we had that bad snow storm....gosh that was a mess. It took my husband 3 days to get the snow shoveled and the car going down the driveway. He missed one day of work and then his supervisor picked him up the 2nd day. Third day he got out. I think by the end of the week you would never have known we had a snow storm of about 22-23 inches.
I had a really neat Secret Stamper. With each image, she sent a letter and where she got  the different stamps and dies. So the above cards were for December. She sent the deer, her card is on the left, my version of her deer image is on the right.
February being Valentine Day, she sent a Valentine kit, the white back ground with a cut out heart, the silver heart, pattern paper for the heart and the little strip of hearts. Her card on the left, my card on the right. I embossed the white back ground with hearts, running it through the cuttlebug. Adding the Love die also.
March, being St. Patrick's Day. She sent the leprechaun, again, her card is on the left and my colored in leprechaun is on the right.
Well, I guess I did not get October in the right order. She sent the small leaves. Her card is on the left, and my card is on the right.
January....She sent the "hello" her card is on the left and mine is on the right......I love that giraffe. I saw the idea at Hobby Lobby and made quite a few of these cards. When my secret stamper sent the "hello" I thought that would fit perfectly for the giraffe.
April's card was the flower. I have this stamp, but she also had the die cut to go along with the flower. Her card is on the left and my card is on the right.

I know I did not get the months straight, should have put them in order when I was taking these pictures. Well, next group of cards will be better....I hope!!

So there you have it. there is another Part 2 to these cards. The images that I sent to my secret stamper. That will be my next post....maybe in 3-4 days or so.

I am still working and planting my gardens....planting flowers, tomatoes, peppers, onions, beans, lettuce, zucchini and what ever else I can get in my planters. When I am finished, I will take pictures of the things I have been working on.

Time to close, church tomorrow and I need to get some sleep, that's if I can sleep, drank too much iced tea. Talk to you later, keep looking up, better days are coming. Cheers ~ Louise

4 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Both her cards and yours are great. I love that leaf card you made. Your garden sounds wonderful. All that fresh produce. It's impossible to buy juicy, red tomatoes in the grocery stores. You have to find a farmer's market around here so that is terrific you'll have your own. Wish I lived next door!

Susie said...

Louise, I always love to see the cards your are making...you are very talented. What fun to exchange cards with a secret friend.
You are going to have a wonderful crop of good veggies. I wish you great luck. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Jill said...

Very lovely! You are so talented :-) Have a wonderful afternoon!

Blessings,
Jill

MaryH said...

Loved seeing each one of your cards paired with the S.Stamper's card. I will say my favorite would be the October leaves, but each one was just a pretty design, well carried out, and I loved those graceful deer on the first set. What a clever idea to work this way, and you certainly had some great inspiration along the way. I'm sure the specific SS who sent you the ideas/supplies/etc was very pleased at what you accomplished. TFS & hope you're ready for a nice weekend, doing whatever makes you happy. TFS & Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails