Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hi-lites of July 4th weekend - part 1

Hi everyone how was your July 4th weekend?? Mine was quiet, busy and productive. There is just JP and I and Kylie our doggie...so that is where the "quiet" comes in. No family or friends here in Appleton. So, quiet it is and busy and productive. We got a lot accomplished this weekend. Gas grill turned into a charcoal grill and the front porch washed down and stained. Along with a few other projects.


If you would like to find out more of what we were up to, go to my wordpress blog at: cards4ubylouise.wordpress.com


Hope this new week is fun-filled and prosperous for you. Take care and keep looking up.
Cheers ~ Louise


NOTE: Still due to unresolved issues beyond my control with BlogSpot. I cannot download pictures. So I have taken my blogging to Wordpress where picture downloading is more assessable. Please continue visiting me here and at Wordpress. Please leave comments, I like hearing from your all.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails