Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bizzy Daze Ahead...............

Needing ALOT of coffee in the daze ahead, hahahaha!!!! Hope my little 1970's Melitta Coffee Maker can make it. Can you believe I still have this little coffee maker? It's a one cupper chugging along since the early 70's!!! Probably got it right around '71 or '72 before JP and I got married. I have seen a few Melitta Coffee makers on the Internet...and they were still in their original box. But they were asking $50 and $60 because they are considered an ANTIQUE...........CAN YOU IMAGINE!?!?! Thinking when this little machine conks out, gonna buy one of those Kering coffee makers, just a one cupper, cause I only drink about 2-3 cups of coffee a day......if I made a pot, then I would think I have to drink the whole pot. And that's where I would get into trouble..........don't want to have another bleeding ulcer drinking so much caffeinated coffee. Although decaffeinated shouldn't do as much harm and at just 2 cups per day.

I have been drinking Organic Roasted Dandelion Root tea lately. It promotes a healthy liver function. Since being pre-diabetic, my liver functions poorly. Since drinking this tea 3 times a day, have actually been feeling a little better and my side has not been aching as much and blood sugars are down a bit......so maybe this is a good thing. Jillian from the Biggest Loser said drinking Dandelion Root tea works as a diuretic also, my body seems to retain water which adds weight to the body............oh it is a losing battle at times and especially since I am turning 66 years old tomorrow.....Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Well, let's see, gonna make my birthday cake today.....carrot cake with cream cheese frosting....oh yes please!!!! Tomorrow (my birthday) doing nothing special, (just baking 3 pumpkin pies, coleslaw and cranberries for Thanksgiving at Sandi's). We won't be going out till Saturday, as JP has to work. So Saturday is my "birthday celebration and time out". Guess we will hit a few thrift stores, JP needs some pants and maybe I will find something for Louise. JP has his accordion on lay away at the Pawn Store, so maybe we will put some money down on that, so he can have it in time for Christmas......oh joy!!!!

I have a gift to make for someone today, and really need to get my Christmas cards made this week. Have a few more etched glass candle holders and vases to make. Plus work on JP's Christmas present...revamping his Stock Car Scrapbooks....now for some reason that could be a chore to me, so if I even get 3-4 pages done and wrap it up to give, then finish it after Christmas just might be the way to go, so I am not so rushed. Finally found some pictures that were missing, JP's first and second race cars that I wanted to add to the scrap book....so we shall see what I get done.

Well time to close this blog till after Thanksgiving....maybe I will blog again on Friday, so you all have a great day and enjoy Thanksgiving and don't forget to Give Thanks to God for all he has given you......that is what it is all about.............after all God has given us much to be thankful for. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem and watch how God works there!!! Keep looking up for you never know when you redemption draws nigh!!!!
Cheers ~ Louise

3 comments:

FairyLaceAndMore said...

Happy birthday, my dear friend, Louise!
May God bless you for your kind heart and love for people!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for having a "Bizzy" Day!!

Happy Birthday!!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Thank you Elena for your kind words and birthday wishes!!!

Biz......you made me chuckle, I knew you would like my title, thought of you as I titles my blog :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails