Monday, May 28, 2012

We Honor the Men and Women Who Fought For Our Freedom!!

Yes, today is Memorial Day! A day to honor all those who fought for our freedom to live a life free from the Dictators that would take away our freedoms. Sad to say, that is happening right before our eyes. Men in Washington DC want to do just that, take away what the Founding Father's etched into history.....Freedom and Liberty..........God Bless America.
Here's a few pictures from the weekend. JP and I
enjoyed a day on the lake and our little "mini-vacation." Sitting on Sandi's porch looking over the lake. We didn't go on the pontoon boat as the water was pretty choppy with lots of wind. There were a few "adventerous people" out in their boats. We just relaxed on the porch, watching the boats and clouds pass by, eating chips and vegies. The kind of day I could get used to.

Here is a picture of the house across the way.....looks like they are having a cook out and enjoying the weekend too!!
Last but not least. I call this picture a "sea of petunia's" sweet huh......I bought some red ones and planted them along side the house in little white urns and in the front of the house on the porch. I also picked up a lavendar Geranium. when it starts growing and producing I shall take a picture of it and post it. Never saw a lavendar Geranium before........it almost took my breath away when I saw it. So stay tuned for my coming attraction.

I hope you all had a wonderful day, watching parades and cooking out. Have a great day and keep looking up for your redemption draweth nigh!!!

Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails