Friday, December 18, 2015

Snowmen?????

Hi there everyone.....well I just looked out the window and there is a small dusting of snow on the ground. Our first snowfall of the season. Maybe it will be a white Christmas after all.

I started this post about 3 weeks ago but never published it only because there was no snow.....so here we go, just a few snowmen to look at. Tis the season!!!
I thought this was a fun snowlady or man. I think I should find some more tires and make this guy. I never did make my frog this past summer, only because I was pretty sick with the hernia problem. Maybe next summer will be better.
Here is a cute card, forgot where I got the idea. I just ordered the embossing folder from Stampin'Up and I have lots of snowflake stamps. I think the snowman is made out of punches and that I can do easily. He sure is sweet looking.
I found this cute snowman last year and thought what a neat idea, making the tree out of a snowman. I used to have a fake white tree years ago and decorated it with red lights and ornaments, it sure was a pretty tree. I never would have thought of this idea. Really cute.
No....I know this is not a snowman.....but he sure is cute. We used to have a white doggie like this, (sniff) he died 3 years ago this month. Hyko was his name.....best dog in the world.

Hope your Christmas plans are going well and you are getting everything done. Don't forget to find some time to relax and put your feet up for a while. Watch a good movie or turn on the Hall Mark Channel and watch some Christmas movies. Well, you all have a great day and keep looking up, things will get better soon.
Cheers ~ Louise

3 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Those trees are so cute. What fun ideas. Thank you for your uplifting comments on my blog. I'm sending you Christmas blessings for a wonderful holiday. Gosh, it's almost here and I have to get my act together.

Susie said...

That snowman was so funny and clever. Hope you are feeling much better. Your little dog how cute. Blessings to you Louise and your family for a beautiful Christmas filled with love. xoxo,Susie

Biz said...

Everyone has raved about the snowman cards you made for me - thanks again. But now I really need to think about getting a snowman Christmas tree next year!

Merry Christmas to you and J.P.!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails