Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year ~ 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
May this New Year of 2016 bring you
a closer walk with Jesus, 
good health,
financial well being
and blessings galore!!!
I have not decided if I will make any resolutions as yet...they are always so hard to keep, not even sure I kept, and was able to follow through on last years resolutions. I know I had a long list, will have to find it and see how close I came.

I am hoping I don't have a lot of medical issues this year. 2015 was pretty scary for me. I am forever grateful to God and how he brought me through the Hernia surgery and colonoscopy, ulcer, dental work and cataract surgeries. I think this new year will bring medical issues for JP though. He has an appointment already lined up in January with a neurologist....for his shakes that have gotten much worse. Maybe through this, they will find the reason for his arm pains.....that would be nice.

Well I will keep this short....who wants to read blogs on New Year's Eve night. I shall be going downstairs to make a few cards and watch the "ball drop" in New York City....my little tradition every year. 

You have a great evening and keep looking up.....better days are coming. Cheers ~ Louise

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails