Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I Made This Yesterday and......

Hi there everyone. Yesterday I made this potato casserole....and there is only one piece left.....guess I will save it for JP's dinner tonight.
This was really good and I will definitely make it again. I typed in "Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole" and up came lots of recipes. This is the one I chose. Oh so good, but JP ate most of it.

2 lbs hash brown potatoes
1/2 cup margarine, melted (or butter or 1/2 margarine 1/2 butter)
1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 cup onion, chopped (optional)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking pan and non-stick cooking spray.

Combine soup, margarine (or butter) salt and pepper and onions. Mix together. Pour over potatoes and mix together into the prepared pan or dish.

Cover with 1 cup of cheese and bake uncovered for 35 to 45 minutes. Enjoy.

Yep this is a keeper for sure.

Have a great evening and keep looking up!!! Cheers ~ Louise

3 comments:

Patricia said...

So glad you are getting all that work done on your home. It looks like you have use of your kitchen once again, making homey delicious meals. I bet that smelled good while it was baking. Take care.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Patricia....oh yes it did smell delisious. I am loving my kitchen, there are still a few things that need to be done, doors hung on the cabinet and the fan reinstalled and the border put up. Then move my stuff back in...but I still have time.

Tina said...

Looks like some pretty awesome comfort food right there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails