Sunday, November 11, 2012

So Missing My Flowers

Hi everyone.......thought I would post a little something tonight. Not much happening this weekend, which is fine with me. Life sure can get hectic at times, tis good to have a quiet weekend.

I forget what the name of this flower is.....thinking it comes from the onion family, it sure was lovely this summer. I am missing my flowers already and we are not even into the winter months yet. Not really ready for snow yet.

Was working on a few cards and an etched candle holder with snowflakes on it tonight...........thinking I will keep this one in my possession for awhile. Really should put one of my creations into my Etsy shop, this week perhaps. Need to make time to make some Christmas cards and get them out the first week of December. I don't have many gifts to make or buy so I can put all my time into scrapbooking. Sure do have alot of pictures to sort through, or maybe just throw them away......I don't know, not too many people would be interested in seeing them, except me.

Made an interesting little recipe this week end, I might just use it as a Christmas present.
Home made butterfingers...........gosh were they good and probably loaded with SUGAR!!!! All it is, was a bag of those candy corn pieces  melted in the micro, then I added peanut butter, microed, till soft and easy to work with, laid it in a pan to cool, sliced and covered with melted chocolate............wow really good and one piece isn't enough, I could see my blood sugars sky-rocket, so really one piece was enough for this old girl.

Well, I am going to close for now as it is getting late and I need to get some rest. Talk later and keep looking up for your redemption draws nigh.........Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails