Monday, October 3, 2011

New Cards For My Etsy Store

This is my Christmas card for this season. A simple background embossed in gold then the tree was cut out and strips of red, green and gold papers cut to make the iris fold. I will be adding this card to my etsy store this week sometime. This will come as a set of 3 for $10 + postage. You will also receive one free bonus card and thank you card. Each one of my cards comes with an envelope and clear plastic sleeve for protection.

Little Fisher Boy was listed on Saturday, no bites yet but still hoping for that "hook, line and sinker" to go under the water and catch that big one.

This pretty card is called "5 Roses for Your..." could be a Birthday, Anniversary, Wedding, Thinking of you what ever your hearts desire. It's not on Etsy yet, but sometime this week.


To see all my cards at Etsy go to: http://www.cards4ubylouise.etsy.com Have a great day and see you on Wordless Wednesday ~ cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails