Monday, November 22, 2021


I guess I am back now. Not really sure how I am supposed to feel or act as a new "widow". Things have not settled down as yet, but through it all, I know God has been with me the whole time.

Yesterday was my 75th birthday, yikes!!! Just a number at this point, guess it is how you actually feel inside. My mind says 27 but my body says, without a doubt 80!!!!! Lol!!!

It's been a nice birthday, was taken out to eat 2 times, someone made me 2 cozies, (instead of using a potholder to hold a bowl of hot soup, this cozy fits the bowl perfectly). Cupcakes, a bottle of pepsi, $10, cough drops and a few other little things. Oh and I even got sung Happy Birthday at the grocery store!!! That was a first, the cashier was 78yrs singing to me...what a hoot!!!

This blog will not be very long today, as I just thought it was about time to come back and start blogging again. Don't know how often I will blog, but I guess I just needed time off and before I forget to blog, thought I better come back and blog. What??? Does that make sense???

Well, gonna sign off here, have to get ready to go to the Doctor and get my blood taken for my A1C. Talk later, have a good day.

Cheers ~ Louise

4 comments:

FairyLaceAndMore said...

Dear Louise! Happy birthday! Best wishes! And of course you have to keep your blog going. I always read your witty, interesting and varied posts with great interest and pleasure.

Brenda in IN said...

It's so good to see you back again. Life is different now but I hope you get back to making your lovely cards. Happy belated Birthday wishes to you and I'm glad you had support on your special day.

Biz said...

Happy birthday Louise! I know this is a difficult time for you. It's weird going from a life of two to a life of one.

Sending big hugs your way!

Susie said...

Sending you prayers and hugs Louise. I lost my sweet Teddy in March and I am still in a fog. I have had good days and many days where I wonder if I will make it at all. Try to remember people care about you. I liked seeing the picture of your hubby so young. Blessings, stay strong. xoxo, Susie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails