Sunday, May 23, 2021

No Masks????

WHAT?!?!? No Masks, I cannot believe it.....how and when did that happen???? Like overnight???

Friday I was at the Kwik Trip....sign is off the door, no one entering wore masks, people in the store were not wearing masks and people behind the counters were wearing no masks!!! I was like in disbelief!!! Of course, I did not wear my mask...I say FREEDOM!!


Well now....we started to watch NASCAR......NO ONE is wearing masks!!! It is like normalcy has returned, like "Overnight". Then I noticed no one in the stands were wearing masks and the stands are packed out, shoulder to shoulder!!! The announcers are not wearing masks, the drivers are not wearing masks.....OK!!! 

Then, I realized the race is in Austin, Tx. That explained it!!! I just read this morning, before the race....."Texas has had "0" Covid 19 cases since they stopped wearing masks" Wow, wow, wow!!! Please explain the unexplained to me!!!!

I must say...it looks good to see no masks on people. I know it was protection from the Covid....but sure was carried too far. I noticed also, hospitals are not as strict. JP and I were at Theda Care in Neenah, no thermometer checks. St. E's still checks though. AMC (ThedaClark) had no checks, although when you went into the office, they pulled out the thermometer. All the symptoms they ask you if you had.....can be symptoms for the flu....does not mean you have Covid, does it???? So glad the masks are disappearing, slow but sure!!!

Yesterday, I worked outside, planting seeds, pulled a few of my ceramic animals out. Straightened up the garage....little stuff. So much more to do for just one person. JP used to help....that extra help is not there anymore.

So I had to keep checking up on JP in the house, to make sure he did not fall. We were safe! So much to do, so little time. I have a feeling JP will have a lot of Doctor appointments this week. So far, I have one tomorrow, to find out what my A1C results are. If high, I am sure to get a talking to, stay away from this and that. Hopefully it will still be low.

I guess we will be going through another MRI as the Doctor thinks JP might have Parkinson's disease. The eye Doctor wants JP to have a liver test and lung test to make sure cancer has not spread to those areas, because if it has, he will not do the eye surgery. 

Well, I think I will close here, need to get some bills paid. Lately I have just been piling the bills on top of each other, just don't want to deal with finances....on top of everything else. Our SS can only stretch so far and no further. Oh well, one bill at a time!!

You all take care and keep looking up. God wants us to depend on him alone....He is the only one that can help us through these trials and tribulations. Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails