Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas

Hi there everyone. Merry Christmas to you all. I have not been in the mood to blog much lately. Nor have I been taking many pictures. So what you see here are OLD PICTURES from 2016 and 2017. I guess sometimes OLD is GOOD. Least in 2016 and 2017 there was NO COVID, right???
I am still not ready, the small fake tree is up with it's lights, but I still have not decorated it, maybe today. Got my cards out, I should take a picture of them and put it on this blog....maybe tomorrow. My village is still downstairs.....I am not sure it will come up from the basement this year. I might change my mind....looking at this picture now.
I missed seeing the "Bethlehem Star" last night. Cloudy skies, did look to the south/west but to no avail. Last time the conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter was 800 years ago. Then before that, it was back when Jesus was born. Such a historical thing and I could not see it. Guess I will have to depend on the news and "You Tube."
JP had a couple of Doctor appointments this month. One for his arm pains, X-rays were taken and the Doctor did not see any problems. Next on the agenda is a MRI, that's if the Insurance pays for that. After that, not sure what will happen. 

He had a sleep test taken. I had to pick up the instrument at the hospital, hook him up to it, leave it on for 8 hours, take it off and take it back to the hospital. We have not heard the results as yet and that was on the 10th. His next appointments are in February and March. He is really not doing that great. It is hard to watch someone deteriorate to barely being able to get around and needing a wheel chair cause it's hard for him to walk. So scary getting old.  

I was going to make this a short blog....but looks like it has gotten a little wordy. So I will close here for now. Hope you all are enjoying Christmas, it sure has changed quite a bit for many people....one good thing, maybe in the next few weeks that $600 each will show up in the account and I will be able to pay a few bills. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Cheers ~ Louise

9 comments:

Susie said...

Louise, So good to see the old pictures....yes when there was no covid. I long for those days. I pray for you and your husband. I keep thinking what will become of Ted and I, if I can not get him back on his feet. This oxygen thing is making me stressed and nuts. I hate hearing it run non stop. Praying he is off it in the next couple weeks. Louise...I know that 600 dollars is a help...but I wonder how in the world our elected officials do math...they think that a real family can pay rent, eat and whatever a family needs, such as gas to get to work...if they are still working. God help this world...we need the Lord's loving mercy. Praying for you to be safe and well. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Susie....thanks for stopping by, thanks for the prayers, you and Ted are in my prayer book also. Yes, 2021 sounds a little scary to me and I wonder how I will manage if JP does not get better through all this.

I think our elected officials never learned math, they act like it is their money to spend and it is actually our hard earned tax money. So we get $600, but how many Millions have been given to other countries and unnecessary spending on their "pet projects." Rush Limbaugh said today that Jerry Sinefield Lobbied Schumer to give extra money for Comic Theaters because of the Covid attendance is very low......awwwwww poor Sinefield!!! Is Comic Theaters necessary!!! I think NOT so many people are suffering because of these politicians decisions. I always felt, if you can't take care of your own back yard and family what good are you to the rest of the world??? God is the only answer to the problem of this world and HE does have complete control of everything....I think there is a miracle coming and it is just around the corner....get ready!!! Blessings to you and Ted.

Terra said...

Your Christmas village is so cheery, I hope you set it up this year, it will brighten your days. My son said we need Christmas more than ever this year and I agree. He used my old wreath to decorate his vehicle, and I posted a photo of it on my blog today. I hope all the hospital testing shows the results you want. Merry Christmas.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Terra, thanks for stopping by. You have a nice blog, I will have to stop by more often. Merry Christmas to you and your family. May the New Year be blessed.

FairyLaceAndMore said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my dear friend Louise! I believe that new year will bring more joy and happiness to all of us! Elena

Brenda in IN said...

The village is lovely and it's a shame not to display it, but things are different this year and it's hard to get in the mood. I hope JP's test results are good. Merry Christmas to you both, Louise.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Merry Christmas Elena. I see your beautiful work every now and then on Facebook. So pretty, you sure are good at your craft. Hope the New Year brings you many sales....blessings to you. Thanks for stopping by.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Brenda and Merry Christmas to you. Liked your card you made today...Exactly what Christmas is meant to be. All about the birth of JESUS. Hope you have a blessed day and a Happy New Year...may 2021 be the best ever.

ragnildanair said...

Slots - Dr.MCD
Play Slots online at Dr.MCD! Find top 영천 출장샵 slot 울산광역 출장샵 games, like Megaways and Queen of Spades right now! Free play 창원 출장샵 in demo mode 하남 출장마사지 or for fun! 인천광역 출장안마

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails