Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Talk to The One that Loves You Most

Hi there everyone how's it going with you?? Guess it has been 20 days since I last posted. Not exactly sure why, maybe it is just that I don't have much to write about. This new Blog format is a little hard to manipulate. I tried to get a paragraph going above, before the first meme, but to no avail. So I guess I must start in the middle of the page. (Nope, I fixed it. Just moved the picture down. I knew there had to be a way.)
I have found that my time with God is late, late, like early morning. Usually about 2:30am. Everything is quiet and peaceful until, JP has his arm pain and wanders through out the house, moaning and groaning, yelling and hitting his arm. I am not sure what to do about it. I have prayed and prayed and either there is no answer or I cannot hear rightly. JP has been to many Doctors and none of them can find the problem. Our family Doctor said, "It's a mystery" Thank God I have HIM to complain to. Least I know, He knows.
I am still working on raking leaves outside, hopefully I will get them done in the next few weeks and really hopeful that snow does not fall, making it very hard to rake.

Next week I will be "doggie sitting" a little guy named "Buddy" That should get me out of the house walking a little more. Will see how it goes, the owner cancelled out on me last Friday.

I still have 2 more Monday's to do the Living Well Diabetes class. We have to have actions plans to attain each week. My action plan for this week was rake the leaves, cut down the vine, now I can add, walking Buddy everyday. My other action plan was to get going on my Christmas cards for Hospice. Maybe this will be a busy week.

I hope my body keeps up with my mind this week. So much to do. Well time to close this blog. Hope your week is superb and everything goes well. Keep looking up.....better days are coming.

Don't forget to VOTE on November 3rd. Cheers ~ Louise
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails