Friday, February 14, 2020

The Cross and The Rose

Hi there everyone...this is going to be short and sweet. I saw this poster on another blog and just had to have it. The Cross, says it all.
Followed by beautiful roses. This rose was Kylies, the day she died. The Vet gave it to us. I buried it with her. Still as beautiful and I still miss her bunches.
I don't think these are roses....possibly pink tulips. I think they died out, cause I have not seen them since the date marked on the picture 5/11/17.
These were my beautiful long stemmed white roses that grew in the back yard. The plant died, although there were signs of life this past Fall when sprouts of life began to grow. But the rabbits found the new shoots and ate then down to the ground. We will see what happens this Spring...if the plant made it through the Winter. I covered what was left of the plant with leaves and Styrofoam cone, hopefully it made it.
So these beautiful flowers are a bouquet of flowers I bought for myself 2/15/17....they were a late Valentines gift to me, from me....lol! Probably paid $5...on sale today!!!
This is my pretty pink rose bush in the front of the house.....it has been with us for over 20 years and still blooms every year.
Here is another bouquet of carnations that Louise bought for herself....looks like another Valentine's gift to me again 2/19/18.
So there you have it, some beautiful roses created by GOD!!! Thanks for stopping by, hope the roses gave you inspiration that Spring is not too far off. Take care and keep looking up, better days are coming. Cheers ~ Louise

2 comments:

Susie said...

Louise, I loved seeing all your flowers. I know you still miss your sweet dog. Sending you hugs. I saw a saying this past week...it said pets give us some of our best days and one of the worst in our lives. Sad but true. Blessings to you, take care, xoxo, Susie

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Susie....thanks for stopping by. Yes, sad but true for sure. The house is not a home anymore. Can't hear the pitter patter of little paws running around the house and my activity level is lower. She kept me busy all day. Hope you are doing well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails