Saturday, January 19, 2019

An Easy Cheesecake Recipe

Hi there everyone, hope you are having a great Saturday. Mine was quiet (except for one phone call), my only plans were to make this pie (below), make some pizza dough (and a pizza for dinner tonight) and do the dishes, that never seem to get done. I thought I would get downstairs to do some cards, but did not make it.

Another challenge for today was to call Directv and find out where I am to take their remotes, DVR and cords. If I keep them and don't send them in 22 days I will get charged. Please, am I not paying enough!?! Well, the guy I talked to, tried to give me a better deal then Spectrum. I said they already hooked me up, I am not going to change over, then have Directv re-hook me up again....come on now. Well, he would not let it go and said how about this deal.....NOOOOOO I said, stop pushing me!!! Gerrrrrrr I was getting mad. He finally stopped. I said all I want to do is return your product and not get charged for it. I can no longer pay $225 a month. Spectrum is $75 cheaper!!! Why do they push so hard???
Well anyways, here is the easy lemon cheesecake recipe. I think you could use instant Chocolate pudding mix, or Strawberry mix, or whatever you may want to use. Chocolate sounds good!!!
Instant Pudding No Bake Cheesecake
Soften 8 oz. cream cheese in microwave 30-45 seconds. Blend in 1/2 cup milk with cheese until smooth.

Add pudding mix and 1 1/2 cup milk to cream cheese mixture. Beat for 1 minute until smooth. Pour into a graham cracker crust and put in refrigerator till firm, 2-3 hours. So simple, oh but don't forget the whip cream....soooo good!!! I am afraid this pie will not last the weekend.

I made some more cut-out cookies the other day....using cream cheese and butter, almond extract and flour. They were so soft and the frosting pretty and sweet. Taking a picture now for my next blog post. Needless to say, there are not many left. 

Guess that is why I have so many dishes in the sink that never seem to get done, cooking too much. Well, I think I will cut this post short. Getting tired and want to watch some cooking shows then go to bed. You all have a great rest of the weekend and keep looking up, better days are coming, Cheers ~ Louise

1 comment:

Brenda in IN said...

Wow, Louise, that cheesecake sounds so good and so simple. I might try it today as I have graham crackers here to make a crust and pudding. It would be a treat on a freezing cold day like today. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails