Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Revealed Cards from the Party Last Week Part 1

Hi there everyone. Well, here we are, one week into November already. I shall be 71 years old this month....yikes!!! My mind still thinks young but I give myself sooooo much to do, problem is my body is having a hard time keeping up with all the things my mind wants to do. Okay....maybe someday I will figure this out. My mother never told me old age would be tuff.....she always said, "Everything is calm and quiet." I am still waiting for those calm and quiet days!!!!

As promised in my previous post, these are the cards from the revealing party a week ago already. We are starting a new session, but I have yet to receive the name of my new partner in crime.....I already know what images I will be sending for the next 6 months, so it will be fun to see what the new friends images will be.

So in this froggy picture, I did the card on the right and Janine did the card on the left. Ribbit....ribbit...ribbit!!! Janine sent the frog images, so I have 10 more frogs in my image stash....lol!

Janine sent the images of the Master Gardener, garden tools and seeds. Her card in on the left and my card on the right.
I sent Janine 12 bird images. Her card is on the left and my card on the right. I actually like Janine's card....so cute!!!
I sent the Dragonfly images, my card is on the right and Janine's is on the left.
I love this blue heron....so glad he is in my possession. I sent Janine 12 images of this lovely bird.  My card is on the right and Janine's card is on the left.
In the card below, I sent Janine 12 images of the rose and pineapple. My card is on the right and Janine's card on the left. As you can see she cut three roses, very pretty.
I have some more cards from the revealing party to share with you....that will be in my next post. 

Not much happening the rest of the this week. We are still raking leaves and getting the yard ready for winter. So much to do and winter is right around the corner. You all have a great night and keep looking up, better days are coming. Cheers ~ Louise


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails