Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A New Year on the Horizon

Hi there everyone....2015.....does that not sound ominous??? Well, it is almost upon us.....one more day to go. I hope the New Year brings you many blessings and you see God at work in your life almost daily. I hope 2015 will be prosperous for you, spiritually, financially and health wise.

So far, 2015 for JP and I; there will be two operations pending for us. I went to the Eye Doctor today. It seems I have the beginnings of cataracts and the eye surgeon wants to take care of it before it gets worse. So in June, we are looking at eye surgery. One good thing is that he sees no sign of diabetes in my eyes....so that is a good thing.

The eye surgeon described the operation, it will only take 8 minutes for each eye. Usually after this kind of surgery people do not have to wear glasses any more. BUT because I have a stigmatizem in both eyes there will be an added cost to the operation that Medicare does not cover. Each eye would then cost 1K for each eye and that comes out of our pocket, it is considered a luxury. I told him right away we did not have the money for that part of the operation. So, that settles that. I will just have the cataracts taken care of and possibly still wear glasses.

JP on the other hand still has to decide if he wants the prostrate surgery. The Doctor gave us some time to think about it. So that is still up in the air. On the down side....he will be off work for a month....so our financial situation will take another hit.

So is that not good news??? You bet!!! I am thinking this New Year is going to be a challenge for all of us in more ways then one....so keep looking up and look to Jesus!!!! See you tomorrow, if I can think of something to blog about. Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails