Saturday, September 8, 2012

Coffee and Taxes and Garage Sales

NOT!!!!!
Now that will get your attention......hahahahaha!!! So how is your day going? Just by reading Facebook and a few blogs today, I have noticed a few people have already been out running or baking or resting. ME, just contemplating what I'm going to do next, after doing this blog. {Well, as you can see, I changed the look of this blog, for 1 thing. Do you like it, looks a little antiquey, like me!!!}

Going to have a garage sale September 20th and 21st, am hoping the weather will be fine, if not I am sunk. I could try for this next week-end I suppose, but would really have to hustle to get stuff marked and set-up. Much depends on the weather, no one will come in the rain, I wouldn't.

Retirement has been very busy for me.......don't know where I would fit in working if I was still doing that. And, how in the world did I do it all those years of working and keeping a house and all the other things I was involved in......just don't know. I didn't even have "kids" added to the quota. Just a husband and lots of animals along the way. I guess we do what we have to do at the time we are doing it!!!! It all works out in the end like the wash on Monday mornings!!!

Well, I better get going if I am even going to accomplish a few things today, like try at least getting the garage cleaned and ready for the Garage sale. See ya' later and have a great day in what ever you do today and keep looking up for your redemption drawth nigh!!! Cheers to all ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails