Tuesday, December 20, 2011

♫♪♫ Christmas is a Comin' and the Geese are Getting Fat! ♫♪♫

♫♪♫ Please to put a penny in the old man's hat ♫♪♫ If ya ain't got a penny then a hey penny will do ♫♪♫ If ya ain't got a hey penny, then God Bless You ♫♪♫ God Bless you gentleman God Bless you, if ya ain't got a hey penny then God Bless You ♫♪♫

That's my Christmas song I sing every year......I think it came from the old LP 33.3 record of A Bononza Christmas with the Cartwright Family (Pa, little Joe, Hoss, mmmm forgot who the 4th guy was) remember them????? Wish I had a working record player or something to play that record.....that was one of my favorite Christmas albums in the old days.

This is going to be a short blog, not much going today, have a little party tonight, meeting some ladies to make cards, eat and gab. That is always fun. Made little gifts for each of them. Taking some Nachos and Salsa. Something easy.

Still have a few decorations to put up, one more box of figurines, by the time I get them up Christmas will be here..........well, it's just JP and I and the dogs......that's okay though. Still have to get something for JP, not sure what yet. He got me a CD player, have to wrap it yet.......think I will wrap it up beautifully so I won't want to open it right away!

Hyko and Kylie have been struggling with fleas, got some flea medication that just about drove them crazy with scratching and itching, twitching and restlessness. I felt so bad for them. Whatever you do........DO NOT put VECTRA 3D on your dog, it has bad side effects for dogs. Guess we will go back to Frontline, but it did not seem to work for them, VECTRA killed the fleas but the dogs just were not themselves for a 3 days. Oh well, we live and learn. At $25 a shot, you want it to work!!!!

Going to close for now, hope you have a good 6 days before Christmas and get everything done that you need to get done. Have a great day and keep looking up for your redemption drawth nigh!!!! Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails