Sunday, June 7, 2015

A Graduation Card Using Stickers

Hi there everyone...hope you are having a lovely Sunday. We have a graduation party to go to for this handsome man.
Invitations were sent out so I thought, why not make a card using his picture and some stickers. This is what I came up with. Turned out pretty neat I think. The card is on white cardstock, added a side panel of blue and the silver side is a tin tape that I got at the hardware store...I guess it is used for heating and air-conditioning duct work. I ran the tape through the cuttlebug and smeared alcohol ink over it. Then added the picture and the stickers.

The party is from 1-5...hopefully we can make the last part of the party. Well...I guess not....JP does not want to go, oh well, guess I will have to mail the card or save it for next week to give to him.

I have a "stamping up party to go to today also.....now I guess I can take my time at that. Funny how things can get so busy...yikes!!! Life sure does not slow down for anyone, does it.

Well you have a great day and keep looking up. Cheers ~ Louise

6 comments:

Susie said...

Louise, Such a great card. To use a photo of the graduate is wonderful, making it very personal. Hope you had a beautiful weekend. xoxo,Susie

Biz said...

That turned out amazing! Could you have just gone to the party without JP? I did that all the time when Tony didn't want to go to certain events :D

Happy Monday!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Biz....Oh I have done that a lot over the years....and I am tired of going by myself, it's his friends anyways...plus I did have the stamping party to attend.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Susie, Thanks on the card. Yes we had a nice weekend and very busy too.

Patricia said...

That's a wonderful way to personalize the card. Glad you got to go to the stamping party. At least you have a good time there.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Patricia, thanks on the card...I am sure his mother will like it. Yes I had fun at the stamping party too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails