Friday, December 12, 2014

Some Christmas Mice.....

Hi there everyone. How are things going with you...this will be a short post today, as I have to run out to the store for a few short errands.
I love these House Mouse pictures.....I must have at least 20 house mouse stamps in my own collection. Actually an old friend gave me her House Mouse stamps years ago....what a treasure. But I really need to start using them. Eh...maybe in 2015 (hahaha...that's just 3 weeks away isn't it?!?!)
Every day I get one of these house mouse picture in my email....so I thought, why not put them up here...only problem is, they make me want to order a few stamps now or at least hunt up some at the store.
I Like these Candy Cane House Mouse stamps.....they are so sweet aren't they??? My only problem is, when I stamp these...can't seem to get the color right on the mice...oh well, guess that is something to work on.
Well there you have it...a short blog about nothing much. Except maybe just a little bit of Christmas House Mouse Cheer. Hope you are getting all your Christmas "ducks in a row" or should I say "Mice" hahahaha.

Have a great day and keep looking up. As soon as I take some pictures of the cards I made the other day at my friends house, I will post them here...maybe tomorrow. Talk to you later.
Cheers ~ Louise

PS....Happy Birthday Diana!!!!

4 comments:

Attic Clutter said...

oH Louise
YOU are so sweet !!
the card in the banner you sent to me ..
you are the best..love it!!
thank you~~
the mice house pics are darling too..
Hugs,Patty

NanaDiana said...

OMGOSH---Those are so very, very cute, Louise. I have never seen those characters before.

Thank you for the birthday wishes AND the wonderful card! I just love it. My hubby doesn't get that you MADE it...he asked, "What do you MEAN she made it?" lol Sometimes the light is on but no one is home if you know what I mean!

Just getting around to catching up. I didn't visit anyone yesterday. xo Diana

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

You are welcome Patty. Looking forward to making more cards using these stamps. Putting my Christmas décor up. Finally got the motivation...see how long that last...lol!!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Diana. Thank you on the card. Your husband is funny...guess it is hard to tell the difference between store bought and homemade...that is good, isn't it?? Hope you had a nice birthday, you deserve it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails