Monday, March 3, 2014

Just A Little Humor to Start the Day

Hi there everyone. Hope you are keeping warm and not getting too weary of this long winter. Well, looks like another 2 inches of snow and 16 to 19 degrees tomorrow. I have not seen any squirrels around the house....they must be all hiding, maybe I should drop a few nuts on the ground for them. Finally saw a few cardinals on Saturday feeing on our barn feeder.....so there is a little life going on in the backyard.

Yes, I am getting a little weary, I look forward to a bit of a thaw, but then I shall have to deal with a leaky roof and ceiling in the kitchen. As long as it is freezing, the kitchen ceiling does not leak. We will have to call a roofer for sure this spring...it can't go on like this anymore. Not sure how this will be taken care of, guess this one is for God to take care of.

I had an Etsy sale last week, so I was happy about that. After I am finished with this blog, I will take some pictures of some cards I made. My "happy cards" collection. Maybe it will cheer someone up....me for sure if they sell!!! I need a smily face here!!!

Well, time to close this blog for tonight. Need to go wash dishes and get something ready for JP when he comes home from work at 1am. Probably fish, vegies and fruit. Talk to you all later and have a great rest of the night. Cheers ~ Louise

4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Louise- It is still snowing up here this morning. What crazy weather. Glad you had an Etsy sale and I will look forward to seeing your "happy cards". xo Diana

Attic Clutter said...

oh yes ..those heads are fun..not sure if the heads are doll heads or what?
love the wedding rings Louise(:)
a handful(:)
hugs,patty

Attic Clutter said...

yeah on an Etsy sale too (:)
mine have been slow
this winter too

Attic Clutter said...

so true Louise..this world is such a mess.. boohoo(:(
hugs,Patty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails