Saturday, November 2, 2013

Saturday's....Don't blink your eyes....you will miss it!!

Hi everyone........how is your day going? Saw this cartoon on another site and had to borrow it. Christmas is already in the stores and halloween candy being discounted. My gosh...we go from one season to the next in minutes. Was there not a "breather" inbetween???
Had a nice meeting at the Hospice Care Group. Got my coffee and bagle with cream cheese. Very delicious!!! There were only 4 of us, missing a couple of people. Next meeting we will meet at Denny's for breakfast. That will be fun, my taste buds are singing already...mmmmm, eggs and bacon, some fruit and coffee?

Today I had a little bit of fun. WG&R Furniture store was offering a free coffee cup if you came in and took a look around...I just love the freebies....plus they had a huge Continental Breakfast offered. It looked like "a Senior Citizen" gathering with over 100 people. That was not including through out the store. Sweet Rolls, fruit, cookies, cheese cake squares, juice and coffee were on the menu. I guess here is where I would put a picture of that coffee mug...well, I have to take a picture of it, maybe tonight.

I have a stuffed pork roast and cabbage in the Crock Pot right now......smelling good!!! Well, I should close this blog for today. Have to take Kylie for a walk around the block. She missed her walks the last two days because of the rain. She has been nudging me for a walk to day...better go before it starts to get dark out.

"SPRING AHEAD AND FALL BEHIND" Don't forget to "FALL BEHIND" and turn your clocks back.....you get an extra hour of sleep tonight. If you forget...you will either be too early for church service or too late for the second one, or is that visa versa?

OH!!! I just reached a mile stone with this blog....drum roll please....this is my 400th blog since I started in 2008...WOW!!!

You all have a great weekend and keep looking up for your redemption draws night. Cheers ~ Louise

5 comments:

sweetvintageofmine said...

Morning Louise, I LOVE the cartoon, and I must borrow that too! Sounds like you had a wonderful day with friends and good, free coffee and food! That's a wonderful idea that business put together for the public/customers! And also, I LOVED your comments to me....YES..God is the MASTER BUILDER of all! That was very encouraging to me..I needed to hear that!! Sometimes we start "doubting" why am I doing this, etc? I hope you had a nice walk with your doggie...have a BLESSED Sunday! Roxie

sweetvintageofmine said...

Also, you asked if we are living in the cottage? No, we do not plan on moving in until next Spring....the persons who lived there left a lot of things around...we will be working inside all winter! Blessings~~~Roxie

Biz said...

Yep, when I went to pick up my insulin yesterday they had Christmas music going already!!

Congrats on your blog milestone! Here's to 400 more!

I just thought of you because I am meal planning and I am making lasagna soup this week, except using whole wheat egg noodles - this may be batch 49 for me!

Attic Clutter said...

haha that is cute
the yummo food you're talking about making me hungry(:)
how many babies LOL
I know there's a lot of 'em
hugs..patty

Connie said...

I love this cartoon.
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails