Monday, August 26, 2013

The ABC's of Friendship

Found this little gem on Facebook and thought it worthy of sharing. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
I've learned over the years, that some friends are not meant to be "forever friends". That some come into your life for a day or two and some for just a season. Some stay for half a life time and still some others are there your whole life, that pop in and out at different times....but you know they are still there. 

I think the best friend you could possibly have is Jesus, cause he sticks closer then a brother and it looks to me....he has all those qualities you see in the above chart. Next on the list is your spouse.......if you are so blessed to have one. After the first two, your kids and your family....it there are any left. Then comes the friends.......for me those are my blog friends and stamping friends.......Hello friends!!!!

Keep your friends close by, you never know when you may need a friend. Don't toss them away as if they were a piece of trash and by all means....at least give them a second, a third and a forth chance. Isn't that what Jesus would do?? I wonder what would happen if Jesus only gave us "ONE" chance, don't think there will be many in Heaven. My goodness, even in baseball a player is given "3 strikes ~ and you are out"!!! 

Well, you all have a great day......and if you are wondering who I am talking to.....no one in particular, just adding my 2 cents, for whatever it is worth. Keep looking up for your redemption draws nigh.
Cheers ~ Louise


4 comments:

sweetvintageofmine said...

Amen....lovely word! Blessings~~~Roxie

Attic Clutter said...

hehe.. oh love it..
well some friends I have are best friends for life..
glad you are my blogger friend (:)

Biz said...

I agree. I had a friend I did everything with before I moved. I helped her with her kids, her husband worked nights so I kept her company. I literally talked/saw this woman every day for years!

Until I moved 60 miles away. I told myself I was going to wait for her to call to see how everything went. The call never came. Turns out I was no longer convenient for her, so she just ended our friendship. It wasn't until I met my husband that he told me "she's only using you!" I didn't see it at the time!

Patricia said...

Hi there, I'm trying to catch up with some computer time. I wanted to say Happy Anniversary to you. You're just a bit over two years further along than we are. We got married just after Christmas in 1975.
Take care and I'll be working on my own posts as soon as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails