Saturday, January 5, 2013

Funny Picture Saturday and Snow Blowers

Found this funny picture the other day on the internet. Poor puppy dog, hope he didn't get into too much  trouble with his owners that day. We had a dog named Alvin who pulled the instillation out of the walls......gosh did we get upset with him. Hyko had the garbage thrown all over the kitchen and then they look up at you  with their big brown eyes and say like.........."I don't know, who did that, must have happened all by itself...."
Well, I kinda got upset today........our electric/gas bill went up $20 bucks a month......yikes. We have been on a budget of $113 a month for a couple of years........we could manage that. Now it's $133 a month, guess we will have to cut something out......I am sure this is an OBAMA thing, some how he caused this with his tax cuts, "fiscal cliff deal" and ObamaCare. Food does not seem to be going down, but up, up, up!!! Where I used to spend $40 - $50, now I am spending $60-70 on food. Should be an interesting year for all of us, hope you have a faith in knowing that all things will work together for good to those that love God and are called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28). LOVE GOD......not Obama!!!!

We found a snow blower in Menasha. JP wanted an Ariens electric start. There was a second hand one for sale for $250. They took a trade-in for our old one with delivery ($40) which brought the total to $210 and that was including taxes!!!! JP was going to give the old snow blower to a man at church for free.........I said, "NO, see if you can get a trade-in and get something for it"........yay, he actually listened to me and we did get something off for the blower. Well, hope this one lasts a couple of years and will be easier to start for JP. It won't be delivered till Tuesday, so after that, it can snow.

Well, time to cut this short, have a few things to do. Just love Saturdays and they just don't seem to last long at all. So you all take care and keep looking up for your redemption draws nigh. Cheers ~ Louise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We bought an electric snow blower and absolutely love it - the gas ones don't seem to last year after year!

I am with you about the cost of food - I try to spend about $60 a week for two of us, that's if I go to the grocery store alone.

If my husband comes with me, all of a sudden its $100! Enjoy your Sunday!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

I like to shop alone.....if JP comes with me he wants everything he sees and the bill runs up. He got his snowblower today, hopefully this one will last a couple of years.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails