Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Patiently Waiting...........for Jesus!

Waiting..........Waiting, watching and waiting. Don't you just love when you come home to see your dogs or cats waiting for you??? Like as if you have been gone for days and weeks.........but it was only for a few short hours. Gosh they are so happy to see you, they are just beside themselves because you have returned home!!! That's the way we are supposed to be as we wait for the return of Jesus.

I am looking forward to the return of Jesus, more each day. When things happen, and life gets tuff. When we get pushed around and tugged and pulled in every different direction, yeah, I look forward to the return of Jesus more each day.

Yesterday I went for a lovely boat ride on Lake Butte de More. Weather was beautiful, but changed every 5 minutes, cloudy, sunny, breezy, overcast, warm, then chilly, but never rained. There are some beautiful homes on the lake, would be nice to live on a lake, would be like a mini-vacation every day. So in the mean-time, a ride on the lake, in the pontoon is my mini-vacation. After the ride, we docked and went for lunch then made some cards. Each one of us brought a card with the fixings and showed the others how we made that card. I will have to take pictures of them and post them in my next blog.

Well, I am going to shut down this blog, my computer is acting up.....must be too hot. You all take care and take Jesus and keep looking up for your redemption drawth nigh.
Cheers to that.....Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails