Saturday, June 9, 2012

A Doggie Doodle Day

A Doggie Doodle Day?????? What's that??? I don't know, just the first thing that popped into my mind for a title....probably not a very catchy theme but works pretty good with this picture though. Cute puppy huh?

Well, it is going to be in the 80-90's the next few days, uge, kind'a warm for me, my ankles swell up in this heat and are very uncomfortable. That's why I like it in the 60's and 70's there is not so much humidity. Guess I could not live in the southern states.......tooooooo warm!!

JP had a filling fall out this week. We have no Dental Insurance so JP was able to go to Tri-County Community Dental and got two fillings filled, x-rays taken and a sharp tooth filled down all for $20 co-pay. Now that was a blessing in disguise!!!

This is going to be a short blog today.........JP wants to go guitar shopping, so I have to get ready to go. Did alot of work outside yesterday, so now I am recuperating from all that work. Moved my front porch furniture around and dusted and sweep the floor. Cut my peonies and roses down and fertilized. Planted my zucchini plants........not sure I will have zucchinis this year, but I will try. We need lots of bees to pollinate and the bees have been sparse the last couple of years cause I have had NO large harvest of zucchinis.

Well I need to go get ready for our little excursion today, so you all take care and keep looking up for your redemption draweth nigh.
Cheers to all - Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails