Sunday, May 20, 2012

Birthday and Blood Test

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! My husband's birthday was on the 17th.......65 year old!!! I made him a card something like the above card but with blue flowers and butterflies. I placed this above card in my Etsy store if you would like to take a peek at: http://www.cards4ubylouise.etsy.com/ I think if you read on to the next blog from the 14th, I talk about his Birthday celebration alittle. Below, is his birthday cake. Made rhubarb and strawberry dessert layered on angle food cake and whip cream and a luscious strawberry with the candle stuck in it. Making the strawberry/rhubarb dessert is really easy.

Here is the recipe:
4 cups of rhubarb (peeled and chopped)
2 cups of strawberries (cored and sliced)
1/4 sugar (optional
or
2 packets of sweetener
Mix together in a casserole with cover.
Bake 1 hour in 300 degrees. Cool and pour over angel food cake and cover with whip cream.

I like this dessert almost as well as just plain strawberries. Oh Yummy!!!
***********************************************************************
Well, tomorrow I go for my blood test to see if my liver levels are normal after not taking any medication for a week. Got prayer today at church. So I am just believing that "God's Got It"

Guess I will close here for now, need to get to bed, the morning comes early and my appointment is at 9:20am. You keep looking up and I will too!!! Remember your redemption draweth nigh.
Cheers to all ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails