Monday, February 6, 2012

♣Some New St. Patrick Day Cards♣

Added some new cards to my Etsy store today. Here is a sampling of them. The two Irish boys were made last year, had never put them in my store. Must have made them after St. Patrick's Day. The two new ones on the right were made in the last couple of days. The card on the bottom, right, I found in an Antique store, in a packet 9 postcards $.50 and marked "reproduced vintage replicas"....thought they would make a nice card....I was right. After embellishing it with more shamrocks and a gel pen, think I will make some more, thought they turned out rather fun!!!

Will be adding another set of 4 cards on Wednesday and possibly a third set on Friday. Hopefully they will sell. The price of each set is $10.00 + 3.00 postage. I am selling my cards for $2.50 a piece, that's cheap cause I usually sell my cards for $3.00.

Can't think of too much to write tonight......so I think I will close......you all have a great day and keep looking up for your redemption draweth nigh!!!
Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails