Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Governor Walker Sign!!!

I LOVE THIS SIGN............I voted for Scott Walker because I knew he would make some "GOOD" changes in this state. And, HE HAS. But there is always the "left" that don't like what the right does and tries to make the right look bad. Here is a Governor that is actually balancing the budget, isn't that what we wanted when we voted for him??????? But, oh no, the left wants to re-call Scott Walker and spend all the money that Walker has saved for this State. Does that make sense???????? I think, for one thing, the federal government needs to take a lesson from Scott Walker and get some pointers on how to balance the budget!!! Walker is doing a good job and I certainly will vote for him again!!!!

There was a "It's your call" letter in the newspaper last week (I wish I had saved it) but it said in effect that when we voted for Walker that is who we wanted as Governor of Wisconsin, now the people on the left who want to recall Walker are saying in so many words through this re-call that our vote does not count.......excuse me!!????? Those re-call people were so intrusive in the first place, being in places they did not belong, I for one, did not like what they did!!! I let one re-caller know how I felt........gave him an American flag tract with the "10 commandments" on it and said I did not agree with what he was doing and walked away. Maybe if these re-call people had jobs they wouldn't have been on the streets collecting names.

Here is another "It's your call" letter (this one I saved) Walker backers: "...Yes, there will be more than 100,000 people marching for Gov. Scott Walker, but we'll do it when the time comes at the ballot box. We don't have time to march-we all have jobs." Here, here!!!!

Well, now you know where I stand on this walker situation.........now if only the Presidential elections would play out "right" and not to the "left"!!! Here's a question, did you ever wonder which of the two thieves hanging on the cross next to Jesus made it into Paradise??? The one on the "right" or the one on the "left"????

Well you have a great day and keep looking up for your redemption draweth nigh. If you have the answer to my question, please feel free to leave a comment.
Cheers ~ Louise
PS. please be advised, this is only my political point of view and no one elses.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails