Sunday, January 8, 2012

Getting Ready to do the Etsy Tap Dance

Been working on a special order of 12 Valentine Cards this weekend. This is the end product. I liked the idea so much, made these cards in red also. Probably will put them in my Etsy store as a set of 6 (3 in red and 3 in blue) for $18 + postage ~ that would be $3 a piece. I am pretty happy that these 12 cards are finished and ready to be sent, as they will be going overseas to a military base someplace.
It's been a very busy weekend. A friend called me to see if I would like her 3 year old couch and chair and lazyboy.........YES I said.......Out with the old in with the NEW........well, it's new to me. Soooooo, I cleaned all day Saturday, moving and rearranging things. The old couch went out on the curb, sometime during the night it took legs and ran off to some far off destination. I hope it serves its new owners well, with much comfort and pleasent sleep. If you will read my previous blog, I mentioned in one of my 2012 resolutions "This might be a long shot, but I would like to get a new/used stove and a couch". I wonder, does God read blogs??? Cause just a few day later, after I wrote that thought, the friend was calling to see if I would be interested in her couch. She said she had not even read my blog. Will wonders ever cease? I hope not!


Tomorrow, I shall take some pictures of our new frontroom furniture, as soon as I move the furniture around again. Well, I guess I will close this blog for tonight, as it is getting sort of late and I want to watch another episode of "Up Stairs Down Stairs" Cheerio ~ Chaps!!!


Keep looking up for your redemption drawth nigh!!!
Louise

2 comments:

Attic Clutter said...

Oh such cute card.. Thanks for coming by (:) I'll be back to visit soon,,Patty

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Thanks Patty :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails