Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012.........1st Post of the Year!!!

As this is my 1st blog of 2012 just thought a picture would be a good starter. Lookin' through over hundreds of "funny pictures" that really did not make me laugh nor did I think they were funny. Some peoples humor goes way over my head!!!! But as I looked through all the funny pictures I began to get very drowsy and finally came to this little picture..........ah yes, this is the one, as I really do like taking naps and was about to stop looking at the "funny pictures" and shut down the computer. Well, lucky for you I didn't, cause this lovely blog would have gone unfinished.

Well, now that I have put you to sleep..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Wake up, wake up!!!!!!!!

Did you all make any resolutions for the New Year??? I thought about it, but sometimes they are just too hard to keep. I might just try continuing what I started in 2011.
1. continue on my journey to lose some weight and reverse diabetes.
(now these following thoughts are new for 2012)
2. paint a room or two this year....been awhile since I painted and redecorated.
3. this spring, paint the porch floor.
4. get some cards into a few beauty shops.
5. get the kitchen ceiling fixed.
6. these are long shots.........get a new or used stove and couch.
7. more mini-vacations on Lake Winnebago and a vacation this year.
8. more blogs then last year.
9. learn something new.
10. lose an old habit, what that is I don't know as yet.
11. continue on in my personal relationship with Jesus.
12. make a new friend.
13. weed through the house, get rid of stuff not used for a couple of years.
14. garage sale this summer?

Well that is 14 things to work on, there probably are more, but this is a good start. Will have to remember these resolutions are here so I can keep reading them every now and then.

Well, gonna close for now, have to get some things done, pay a few bills and go to the bank and Walmart, oh and Penzies spices for some Cinnamon sticks. (I am really liking Cinnamon tea, lowers the blood sugars)

Talk to you later and remember, keep looking up for your redemption drawth nigh.
Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails