Saturday, December 3, 2011

Making Christmas Ornaments

Been busy making Christmas ornaments for my tree and for Etsy. Going to put a few up in my Etsy store today just as soon as I finish this here blog. Which won't be very long. Also need to get my regular Christmas ornaments up for the season. Got my cards all done and they are ready to be mailed on Monday. As I sit writing this blog, am watching my favorite Christmas DVD " The Christmas Card" such a neat story. In the midst of war in Afganistan, Cody Cullen is touched by a card sent by Faith Spelman from a small and picturesque town of Nevada City, California. As months pass, the card never leaves his side, giving him the strength to survive and setting him on a mission to find her. I'd encourage you to find it either on Netflex, the Library or buy it. It's a great movie, puts ya in the Christmas Spirit and might put a tear in your eye just as it puts a tear in my eye everytime I watch it.

Anyways, the ornaments are pretty fun to make. Long strips of cardstock, scored every 1/4 inch, then folded like a fan. Glued on one end, fitted together with the other end, then flatened to form a circle and glued. You can then decorate it any way you like. I'll be selling them for $1.25 a piece or 8 for $9.50 + postage and shipping. They should be up and running in my Etsy store by tonight

Well, guess I will close this blog for today, keep looking up for your redemption drawth nigh.
Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails