Thursday, December 15, 2011

Doing Some Baking ~ What a Mess!

Did some baking last night. Usually baking will consist of just one item.....but last night two items were made, one of which was a "never before baking recipe which I got off the Internet" Pineapple Upside Down Cake and the second recipe (from a friend) Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread (one small loaf will be sent to Pops in Las Vegas). JP at this very moment is having a piece of it right now.
The above picture is 3 loaves of Chocolate Chip Zucchini bread and Diabetic Pineapple Upside Down Cake and a little piece of cake with whip cream on top.

The above picture is of the diabetic pineapple upside down cake just before I put it in the oven. The recipe consists of flour, egg whites, honey, salt, margarine, pineapple juice, pineapple, blueberries and brown sugar. If you would like the recipe, let me know via comments and your email and I will send it to you. Same with the Zucchini bread recipe.

This above picture consists of the upside down cake and my totally un-organized kitchen mess. No one around to clean up the mess. but, me, myself and I. (hahahaha)

Another angle to the messy kitchen. Yikes, I have literally torn my kitchen apart. Either I need a bigger kitchen ooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr less stuff!!! Shhhhhhhh don't tell my husband that!!!

More of the messy kitchen. Dishes are always in the sink, because I tend to cook alot. The banana box to the right on the floor is filled with cans of pineapple (49 cans to start with) now there is 33 cans left. Need to find another pineapple recipe for diabetics. Got the cans of pineapple from the local grocery store, they sell dented and scratched food in boxes for $7. So I usually get 2 boxes, what I don't use, usually give to friends.

Well, I am off, have to do some errands today and get Pops gift mailed tomorrow, have to get $10 from the bank to send along with his crossword puzzles and a few odds and ends. Probably mailing the package will cost more then the items inside...oh well. You all have a great day and keep looking up for your redemption drawth nigh. Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails