Monday, November 28, 2011

♥ Starting To Decorate ♥

Well..............I debated with myself, was I going to put up Christmas decorations this year or not......yes, no maybe so........well here it is, the start of the decorating. Usually I decorate the dinningroom table, so this was the first thing I did tonight. Had started addressing my Christmas cards last night, now that is a first (so early in the season). Won't be buying alot of gifts this year. Depends on who was naughty or nice this year.....hahahahaha.

Tomorrow I go to see the Doctor for information about diabetes. Guess he will tell me what I can eat, or what my options are, not really sure what he will do. I sure don't want to take shots, hopefully this is something that can be controlled with diet and exercise. Of which I am not doing so good with at this point. I do ride my stationary bike 5 miles a day, sometimes 10 miles. Guess that is good, but maybe I should be doing more for this body!!! I have been so busy taking care of JP and his body, I forgot mine. We have been doing pretty good at controlling his gout. Feeding him the things that do not produce purines that cause him to get pain in his joints. Guess I need to watch what I put in my mouth. When we were young we just did not take care and ate anything, now we are paying for those wrong choices.


Well, I think I will close this blog for tonight, keep looking up for your redemption drawth nigh!

Cheers ~ Louise



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails