Saturday, April 2, 2011

Magnolia Rose Girl

I have fallen in love with the Magnolia "Tilda" Stamps. Just love coloring them with my copic pens and then embellishing Tilda in a card. This was my second attempt to make paper flowers. Still trying to figure out my own technique, haven't come up with a system yet.

Went to a stamping rummage sale today and found a few punches that I might be able to use for flowers. Bought some scrapbook paper, 20 sheets for $2. A House Mouse Stamp to add to my collection and some embossing ink and oval die cuts...........a splurge today for sure.

We also went to a Cooking Show today........the chef made "Comfort Food". I am going to make each one of the dishes, oh gosh they looked so good, and then take a picture and talk about it and leave the recipe on this blog for anyone to try................Lets get cooking!!!!

Well, I think I shall close here for today and I am hoping to blog on Monday or Tuesday about Ukranian Easter Eggs. I am looking to feature an Etsy guest who makes Pysanky eggs. So do come back and read about her in my next blog.

Have a great day ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails