Saturday, January 29, 2011

U-Caught-My-Eye

Got one of those great messages this morning that made my day. One of my Card sets made it to a treasury. If you will go to: www.etsy.com/treasury/4d434e21752b6d91b5cbd589/u-caught-my-eye you can see my cards there....Flower Power!!!!

Gosh that was a long address, but, yes that long address will take you to the U-caught-my-eye treasury........enjoy! The other artists are from Wisconsin also, so have fun browsing.

Will be adding another Valentine card to my Etsy store tonight, perhaps that will be all I will do for Valentines. Next on the agenda is making St. Patrick Cards, I am not irish, but still in all, aren't we all Irish when St. Pat's comes around? Go Green and gold......Go Packers!!!!

Have a great day...........cheers........Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails