Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas Blessings

Here is a Christmas card I made and sent out to friends. Colored her in with pens, H2o's and sprayed her with glimmer mist and placed her in a pre-made card. Wa-La a pretty lady wishing you Merry Christmas Blessings.

Almost done with preparing for Christmas.....which is only 5 days away. Where in the world did this year go? So much has happened and what have I learned throughout this whole year? I am not sure, will have to sit down and write everything out, month by month, day by day. Shall give myself two weeks to reflect and maybe I will come up with a blog report after it is finished.

I received my Christmas present plus birthday present from my Step father. He gave me $100 to spend for whatever. I bought a Mini NuWave.....oh gosh is it ever a neat little appliance. I made a whole chicken in it the other day, was it ever delicious. Last night we finished up the bird and then I turned it into chicken soup. Yummy!!!!

My Christmas present........... finally got a Dutch Oven!!!! Only paid $30 for it compared to even Walmart's Dutch Oven which was $60, the brandmark is "Better Homes and Garden" I guess you are paying for the name. So in this case, cheaper was the way I went and still have a nice pot. I have made a few things in it. A vegetable soup that was out of this world. And a stew that came very close to being out of this world!!!!!!

I am thinking that for Christmas I want to make that lovely Beef stew that Julia Childs made...Boeuf a la Bourguignonne. I found the recipe so, if I make it, I shall take a picture and give the recipe right here on this blog!!!!!

Well, I shall close for now, as sometimes I can get pretty wordy at times, so you have a great day and talk to you soon.
~Louise~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails