Saturday, December 25, 2010

Boeuf Bourguignon a la Julia Child for Christmas Dinner....mmmmmmmm

Well, here it is.....Julia Childs "Boeuf Bourguignon" made in my new dutch oven. Was a long and envolved recipe......but very much worth the time spent on making it. I think I will make this again but using larger chuncks of meat next time. Gosh this was delicious. My new tradition at Christmas Time....tr la la la la la...... Here tis Christmas dinner, all set up with a relish tray of olives, celery and carrots and dip. Cole slaw and garlic toast with Julia's boeuf bourguignon over noodles. If you would like the recipe I used, you can find it at: http://www.food.com/ and type in "boeuf bourguignon a la Julia Child" When going to this site you will find many other recipes for beef bourguignon.....take your pick and enjoy!!!!! There even is a weight watchers beef stew.

Well, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, may your new year be the best ever, thankfully spring is not far off when we get into the new year, but enjoy and take rest cause the busy season of planting gardens and flowers will begin again.

Blessings ~ Louise ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails