Friday, August 18, 2017

Making Cards At Betty's House

Hi there everyone. Well, finally we met at Betty's house to make cards. She took the summer off to enjoy the summer with her family. Don't really blame her....everyone needs a break and time off. Today I will show you the cards we made at her house. I took pictures right away....so these cards were fresh off the press.
I like this card which was colored with Copic markers. We pretty much used the colors we wanted so each of our cards were a little bit different color wise.
Another neat card. The flower is stamped with versa mark then embossed. We colored the back side of the flower then cut it out. and place it on the card and added the gems and bow.
I really like this card, I think it is actually 3 different stamps. Betty let me borrow the spider with the heart. I will probably use it for Valentines. But I like the way she set the spider on the daisy....so cute. We then colored in the image with copic markers.
And here is a leaf turned into a cute fox. His ears are made from a butterfly punch....must remember this for cards next year. She already colored in the fox we just rubbed black ink on his face and added the nose and eyes.

Well, I think I will close this post for tonight, you all keep looking up cause better days are coming. Cheers ~ Louise

2 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Wow, you made some great cards and I'm excited. I have all of the stamps except the first card and this gives me some new ideas. What a cute idea for the leaf card. Thanks for sharing.

Evelyn Mayfield said...

You and Betty make the most beautiful card I've ever seen...Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails