Saturday, February 26, 2011

Last St. Pat's Card of the Season

This is my last card for the St. Patrick's Day season...............but it was the most fun to make. Using different colored crayons and smearing on my iron then onto a piece of white glossy cardstock made this technique quite unique! The background looks marbalized, I used two different greens and gold. In the next few days I will be putting a couple of cards up in my Etsy store with different colors...........so you must check it out if you have a hankering to. Go to: www.cards4ubylouise.etsy.com Most of my cards go for $3+postage. I will also add an extra card to the order along with a bookmark.

Not alot going on lately, looking forward to seening Spring coming and working outside again, green grass and flowers popping up. So talk to you later and have a great day!!!!!

~Louise~


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails