Wednesday, March 24, 2010

♥Busy makin' cards♥

My sediments exactly!!!! Everytime I get on the scale it is lying to me, UP and DOWN and all around. I dislike the scale like I dislike the devel himself!

This was a fun card to make and I will probably take it to Inches A Weigh to see if it sells from my box of cards. Plenty of people look at my cards and say how wonderful they are..........but alas.....just nibbles and no bites.

I stamped Garfield with versa mark then embossed him with black. Colored him in with my Mark it pens then layered on black cardstock then a blue card. Punching each corner for a little excitement. The inside of the card says "I have been dieting for the past month. All I've lost is 31 days!"

Here is one of my fun Easter Cards. I found a little lamb at Hobby Lobby 40% off and had to buy her. Learned a fun technique making clouds and thought the little lamb would look cute jumping in the clouds and that she does. She is stamped with black ink, then I used a glazed gel pen and outlined her then place sparkles on her wooly parts and gave her a blue bow.

The card is blue with clouds, Happy Easter is done with versa mark and blue embossing powder. The inside of the card is stamped with two crosses on either side of the word Faith.

Well, have a great day..........can you believe March is almost over...........where is the time going.
Louise

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Garfield. Your cards are very nicely done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails